Requirements for the Mobile Safety Certificate Ipswich and Trailer Roadworthy Certificate
- Registration Certificate or Renewal Paper (if the trailer is registered)
- Level Ground for the Inspection to be performed on (concrete or a hard surface is preferred)
- 1 meter access around the outside of the trailer
- All compartments and doors to be unlocked.
- To pass Inspection the Trailer or Caravan MUST have all of the Clearance, Tail and Stop Lights working and it must have a Number Plate Light.
To make the process much easier, if the owner does a few simple checks over the trailer, like just checking Lights and tyres are in working order
When your Trailer or Caravan Safety Inspection is under way, If the need arises, most repairs can be performed on site to pass inspection; Safety Certificate and or Gas Certificate